A Perfect Sunday Dinner recipe! Only a skinny version of lasagna, in a roll up! Using whole wheat noodles, fat free ricotta cheese, and spinach, this is not only delicious but healthy too! enjoy! ♥
10-12 lasagna noodles( I use whole wheat)
9-10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
15 oz. fat free ricotta cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
32 oz. of your fave pasta sauce tomato sauce
3 oz. part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg, salt and pepper.
- Spread about 1 cup of tomato sauce on the bottom of a 9x12 baking dish.
- Place a piece of wax paper on the counter and lay out cooked lasagna noodles. Make sure noodles are dry. Take approximately 1/3 cup of ricotta mixture and spread evenly over noodle.
- Roll carefully and place seam down into the baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles
- Ladle sauce over the noodles in the baking dish and top each one with approximately 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese.
- Put foil over baking dish and bake for 40 minutes or until cheese melts. Make approximately 10-12 rolls. enjoy! ♥