Click Below For A Printer Friendly Version of My Recipes! ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Vegetarian Thanksgiving Menu ♥

Here is a Vegetarian Turkey day menu I have come up with, I myself love to indulge in a turkey once a year, but  I have alot of friends who are vegetarians, so here is the perfect menu for a very healthy vegetarian Thanksgiving enjoy!  ♥


First let's start of with appetizers how about my

                                           Baked Cranberry Brie recipe





                             or my Skinny Spinach n' Artichoke Dip!



   For the main coarse instead of turkey try my Skinny Pumpkin Lasagna




        and for side dishes, my Skinny Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes


                              Skinny Green Bean Casserole




                                                      or my Skinny Stuffing




                     don't forget my Skinny Mini Sweet Potato Pies 


                           and for dessert my Skinny Mini Apple Pies 



         There you have it, a perfect vegetarian thanksgiving menu, unless you want to try                                                                     Tofurkey

It's actually really good! :) 


        So save a turkey this Thanksgiving! 

                    Go to adopt a turkey here...http://www.farmsanctuary.org/giving/adopt-a-turkey-adopt-a-farm-animal/

To all my vegetarian friends! love and kisses! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment