It's the weekend, kick back and have some watermelon saoked tequila slices, a great way to have an adult version of summer watermelon! enjoy and Happy Weekend! ♥
1 seedless, baby watermelon
1 cup sugar ( I use Stevia sugar free)
¾ cup boiling water
juice of 2 limes
½ cup Jose Curevo Tequila (I used a little over ½ cup)
¼ cup Cointreau or Triple Sec (I used a little over ¼ cup)
lime slices, garnish
margarita salt, garnish
- Slice watermelon into small triangles.
- Arrange watermelon slices on a large cookie sheet in a single layer.
- In a medium size bowl add sugar and boiling water.
- Stir until sugar has dissolved and let cool.
- Add in lime juice.
- Stir in Tequila and Cointreau.
- Spoon mixture over each watermelon slice and then pour on what’s left.
- Cover and refrigerate for 12-24 hours. (no longer than that)
- Serve slices cold on a platter with lime slices and a dish of margarita salt.enjoy! ♥