Click Below For A Printer Friendly Version of My Recipes! ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Old Bay Summer Low Country Shrimp Boil ♥


So this is one of my absolute favorite summer dinners! I love using my favorite sponsored product   OLD BAY®  Click below for my recipe! enjoy! ♥





(adapted from Old Bay Seasoning Recipes) 

Ingredients ♥

1/2 cup OLD BAY® Seasoning
1 tablespoon salt
3 quart water
1 can (12 ounces) beer (optional)
8 medium red potatoes, cut in quarters
8 ears fresh corn, cut in half
4 pounds large shrimp in shells

Directions ♥
In an 8-quart pot, bring OLD BAY, salt, water and beer to boil on high heat. Add potatoes. Cook 13 minutes.

Add corn. Continue to cook 7 minutes. Add shrimp. Cook 4 minutes.

Drain and dump contents in the center of a paper-covered picnic table. (Contents of pot can also be divided into several large bowls or buckets.) Sprinkle additional OLD BAY over the top for finger-licking flavor.






No comments:

Post a Comment