Click Below For A Printer Friendly Version of My Recipes! ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Supercute Spring Appetizers ♥

Happy First Day of Spring! So I decided to collaborate my supercute spring appetizers, these are all perfect for spring parties, or showers, birthdays, they are just so darn cute! enjoy! ♥

My most popular recipe Ladybug Appetizers!


click here for the recipe! Ladybug Appetizers 

Or my Enchanted Toadstool Appetizers


Ingredients ♥

2 plum tomatoes
4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
1/3 cup mayonnaise

Directions ♥

Cut tomatoes in half widthwise; scoop out and discard pulp. Invert
onto paper towels to drain. Carefully push each tomato half onto the
narrow end of an egg.
Cut a small hole in the corner of a small plastic bag; fill with
mayonnaise. Pipe dots onto tomato tops.enjoy! ♥

Or my Skinny Banana Split Bites



see the recipe here! Skinny Banana Split Bites

or these supercute Carrot Patch Appetizers 


Ingredients ♥

Hummus
Baby Carrots
Bunch of parsley

Directions ♥

 Get some terra cotta mini-pots and place a Dixie cup inside. Fill with hummus. Then just take a few baby carrots, poke a hole in the top with a toothpick and place a sprig of parsley inside.enjoy! ♥


There you have it my supercute spring appetizers! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment