Here is a healthy fish friday recipe, baked catfish, amazing and healthy! enjoy! ♥
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- bunch of fresh cilantro, washed and stems trimmed
- 4 catfish fillets
- curry powder
- sweet paprika
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a glass baking pan, drizzle the olive oil and scatter the cilantro over the bottom of the pan.
- Generously season both sides of each fillet with curry, salt and sweet paprika. Place the fillets evenly across the bottom of the pan, on top of the cilantro.
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice and finely minced garlic. Pour over the tops of the fillets.
- Cover the pan with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.serve and enjoy! ♥