This is a perfect recipe for the upcoming labor day! Homemade barbecue sauce, put it on chicken, ribs, or any way you like to use barbecue sauce, enjoy! ♥
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 8 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and allow to simmer for 45 minutes-1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool before storing it in the fridge!enjoy! ♥