Click Below For A Printer Friendly Version of My Recipes! ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, June 21, 2013

greek dinner party ♥

In honor of greek fest this weekend, I have a made a menu from my recipes for a greek dinner party at home, hope you enjoy them they are healthier but still traditional recipes. I remember my mother making some of them, since my stepfather was Greek,growing up  I have many memories with her in the kitchen preparing these meals. hope you enjoy them! ♥

 
first lets start off with some appetizers, here's my recipe for greek kabobs
 
 
Then for some greek dolmades
 
 


 
now for some " skinny" greek spanakopita triangles ...http://europeancutie.blogspot.com/2013/04/skinny-greek-spanakopita-triangles.html
 
and for dinner greek chicken kota riganati
 
 
 
 
and don't forget dessert.."skinny" baklava ...http://europeancutie.blogspot.com/2013/06/skinny-greek-baklava.html

and of course some coctails, a greek ouzo martini!
 
hope you enjoyed my compelation of recipes for a Greek Dinner party..opa~
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment