Click Below For A Printer Friendly Version of My Recipes! ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Greek Ouzo Martini ♥.

Opa! in honor of the Greek Festival this weekend I thought I would make thirsty thursday interesting with a little ouzo, and a little vodka...and there you have a classy martini Grecian style! ♥


      Ingredients

      1 1/4 ounce vodka
       1/4 ounce ouzo
    Olive, for garnish


                                            Prepare just like a martini. Shake in a martini shaker and serve in a chilled martini glass add the olive for a garnish and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I wanted to say CONGRATS and let you know I Nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! For more details about the award, please visit: http://bargainbites00.blogspot.com/2012/06/versatile-blogger-award.html Congrats again, it is well deserved! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination I work hard to provide everyone with great recipes and crafty tips! :)

    ReplyDelete