I love Bloody Mary's so why not make a healthy icy treat? Bloody Mary popsicles! ♥
- 1 1/2 c. Pre-made Bloody Mary mix (alcohol not included)
- 6 Tbs. Ginger-infused vodka
- 6 Thin lime slices
- 1 tsp Fresh ginger, minced
- 6 3″ Celery sticks
- 6 Popsicle sticks
- Margarita salt (optional)
- Combine Bloody Mary mix, vodka, and minced ginger in a cocktail shaker. Mix well.
- Pour into popsicle holders. Do not fill up all of the way–leave about 1/2″ to the top.
- Place lime slice in the middle of each popsicle.
- Freeze for 20 minutes or until it begins the process of setting. Place celery and popsicle stick in the middle.
- Freeze for anouther 90 minutes or until set.
- Run under warm water for 1-2 minutes until popsicles easily come out. Dust with margarita salt. enjoy! ♥