Okay I love nutella! Here is a sugar free homemade version! ♥
Yield: ~3 cups
- (1 cup) Raw Hazelnut Butter
- (2 tbs) Walnut Oil (or hazelnut oil, or other neutral oil of choice)
- (3/4 cup) Regular Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp Stevia Extract
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- (3/4 cup) Powdered Erythritol ( you can buy this at Whole Foods )
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the hazelnut butter and oil. Whisk in (1/4 cup) of the cocoa powder and the extract(s).
- Whisk in the almond milk (I did this 3 tbs at a time, whisking between each addition).
- Whisk in (1/4 cup) of the cocoa powder, then (1/2 cup) of the erythritol. Whisk in the last (1/4 cup) of the cocoa powder, then (1/4 cup) of the erythritol.
- Whisk vigorously to get rid of any clumps and give it a taste (it should be creamy and sweet as of now. You can add ~1/16 tsp of salt if you like, more stevia and possibly some more cocoa). Serve immediately or store in a pretty, sealable jar in the fridge. Stir before using. enjoy! ♥