Click Below For A Printer Friendly Version of My Recipes! ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Okroshka Russian Summer Soup ♥

 


This is a great chilled summertime soup I remember my Grandma Katrina used to make, but I am making a healthier version. I even busted out the Russian serving ware! I love this soup on a warm summer day! ♥







Ingredients ♥
8 ounces cooked and chopped light sodium ham
4 hard-boiled eggs (chopped)
4 potatoes (chopped)
3-4 stalks green onions
1 small bunch dill
2-3 radishes
8 cups light buttermilk
1 cup sour cream fat free
salt to taste

Directions ♥

Boil eggs and potatoes until done. Cool and peel. Finely chop all solid ingredients. Mix and salt to taste.
Add the liquid and serve chilled ( for about 2 hours in fridge) and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment