Click Below For A Printer Friendly Version of My Recipes! ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Southern Thanksgiving Menu 2021 ♥

 Thanksgiving is Thursday!  Here are pics from last year's Thanksgiving, I love this Southern Style Menu!   ( Ode to my southern relatives in Texas and Tennessee! )  Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! ♥




Maple Whiskey Brined Turkey and Gravy 



Southern Sweet Potato Casserole




Cranberry Chutney 





Campbell’s Green Bean Casserole






Skinny Mini Pecan Pies







2 comments:

  1. Hey, you used to write wonderful, but the last few posts have been kinda boring… I miss your tremendous writings. Past few posts are just a little out of track! come on!
    Read more:Gerberian Shepsky
    Shepsky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be back soon to determine what else there’s to read up on. Many thanks friend
    There is evidently a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.



    Read More: German shepherd husky mix

    ReplyDelete