Click Below For A Printer Friendly Version of My Recipes! ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Skinny Mini Chicken Pot Pie's ♥


Here is such a great fall recipe and healthy!  Using my fave sponsored product Campbell's®  My skinny version of the chicken pot pie. It's warm and gooey for a brisk fall day and mini size perfect for your waistline! See my recipe below! This recipe is so quick and easy! Make it for dinner tonight! ♥




Ingredients ♥

1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (98% Fat Free) 1/2 cup skim  milk 1 package (12 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed (about 2 1/4 cups) 1 cup cubed cooked chicken 
Frozen pastry sheets ( I use the egg roll pastry ones they are only 9 carbs! ) 

Directions  ♥

Heat the oven to 350 F.  Stir the soup, 1/2 cup milk, vegetables and chicken in a bowl.
  Pour chicken mixture into mini ramekens. Top with pastry shells to cover the mixture. 

 Bake for 30 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.enjoy!  ♥

2 comments:

  1. Pinned! Who knew these would be so easy to make. Yum, they'd be great when it starts to get cold. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much I am glad you like them, I know they are so super easy! Thanks for the lovely comment! :)

      Delete