Click Below For A Printer Friendly Version of My Recipes! ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hidden Valley Ranch Skinny Poolside Dip ♥

So I thought I would make a healthy fun summer dip. Try my skinny poolside dip next time you are soaking up some rays! I use my favorite sponsored product Hidden Valley Ranch  ♥










Ingredients  ♥

8 ounces light cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 
1 red and green bell pepper, finely diced
1 jalapeno, seeded, finely diced 
1 small can black olives, finely diced
15 ounce can corn, drained
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning

Directions  ♥
Put everything into a bowl and start stirring it together. As the vegetables start to release a little of their water, the mixture will come together much easier. Continue stirring until well combined.
Serve immediately or store in the fridge, covered, for up to 24 hours. The longer the dip sets, the more water the vegetables will release.

Serve with your favorite crackers or healthy pita chips  enjoy! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment