Click Below For A Printer Friendly Version of My Recipes! ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, June 20, 2014

Greek Dinner Party Recipes ♥

In honor of Greek Fest this weekend, I have a made a menu from my recipes for a greek dinner party at home, hope you enjoy them they are healthier, but still traditional recipes.

     I remember my mother making some of them, since my stepfather was Greek, growing up  I have many memories with her in the kitchen preparing these meals. hope you enjoy them!   For more info on Greek Fest if you are in Wisconsin click here GreekFest 
 If you are out of state then follow my menu for a fabulous greek dinner party! Opa! ♥




First start off with appetizers! Here is my recipe for Greek Dolmades



For the main coarse try my Authentic Homemade Greek Gyro's 




and for a sweet treat try my Skinny Greek Baklava 




and cocktail time! Top top it off with some greek ouzo!



No comments:

Post a Comment