Click Below For A Printer Friendly Version of My Recipes! ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, May 23, 2014

Memorial Day Camping/Barbecue Recipes 2014 ♥

It's almost Memorial Day weekend, here are my favorite camping/barbecue recipes. Yes Memorial Day is the start of the summer with barbecues, camping, swimming, but let' not forget what the true meaning is to honor and remember those who served in our Armed Forces. ♥ With that said please be responsible this weekend, and make sure you have fun, but do at least one memorial day traditions to your weekend.

1. Raise your flag
2. Attend a parade
3. Visit a battlefield
4. Visit a local veterans' home
5. Post a meaningful picture of a beloved  soldier, airman. 



"My stepfather served in Vietnam and I respect what he did for our country.."♥

Okay ..here are some of my fave recipes I collaborated, so have fun, be safe and enjoy time spent with friends and family...




Start off with some Skinny Campfire Dip 



 Then for the main dinner...
 try cooking some trout over the campfire here is my Grilled Trout Recipe 




Then for dessert try my Skinny Banana Boat S'mores



And don't forget the drinks! try my Skinny Smore's Martinis



There you have it I hope everyone has a safe and happy Memorial Day! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment