Click Below For A Printer Friendly Version of My Recipes! ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Skinny Chocolate N' Peanut Butter Elvis Presley Smoothie ♥

It's Saturday! That means workout day, so get up of your tooshie and go! But before you do that try my skinny chocolate and peanut butter Elvis Presley Smoothie using my fave product Nutella
I got the idea from watching an old Elvis flick last night.. (he's so dreamy), yes I am well aware I am out of my era, but come on who can't resist that hunk o' burnin love! I saw online from a Elvis recipe book that his favorite sandwich was peanut butter and bananas, so why not recreate that for breakfast, but healthier, here is my recipe. enjoy! ♥









Ingredients ♥

1 sliced banana, frozen (if not frozen, add in 4 ice cubes)
2 tbs almond butter or peanut butter
1 cup unsweetened non-canned coconut milk (or almond milk)
1 tsp raw honey
1 scoop  Complete Protein Powder (chocolate)
1-2 tbs Nutella

Directions ♥

Place all items in blender (in the order listed above) 
Blend until smooth & enjoy! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment