Click Below For A Printer Friendly Version of My Recipes! ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tequila Grilled Shrimp ♥

Happy Thirsty Thursday! So I decided to incorporate Thirsty Thursday with tonight's dinner.. Tequila marinated shrimp.. here's my recipe enjoy! ♥



Ingredients 

2 pounds large shrimp, unpeeled
Marinade:
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup tequila Patron 
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
2 medium shallots, finely chopped
2 medium garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons cumin

salt and freshly ground black pepper

Directions ♥

Thread 3 to 4 shrimp on the skewers. If using bamboo skewers, make sure to soak for an hour before threading shrimp. Place in a large shallow non-aluminum dish.
To prepare the marinade: mix together tequila, lime juice, garlic, shallots, salt, cumin, and pepper. Add in olive oil slowly, whisking until mixture is combined. Pour over shrimp and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 to 4 hours.


Preheat grill for medium heat. Place shrimp on grill ( in the winter I use my grill on my oven or my George Foreman) and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove from the grill, take the shrimp off skewers, and serve immediately.enjoy!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment