Click Below For A Printer Friendly Version of My Recipes! ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Ultimate Party Meatballs ♥

Here is a great easy recipe I made using my fave product Heinz, ultimate party meatballs (adapted from Heinz) perfect for the upcoming super bowl parties! ♥ 




Ingredients

The Ultimate Meatballs are extremely simple to make and take no more than 25 minutes. It only requires 3 ingredients! Heinz® Chili Sauce, a bag of Johnsonville® Classic Italian Meatballs and one can of Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce!

Directions  ♥
You take both sauces and heat them on Med. until the sauce is smooth and then add the meatballs, cover and cook for 15 minutes. 

Freezer Friendly

To freeze simply cool, and put in Ziploc Freezer bags and store until you throw another party it's that easy! 



2 comments:

  1. My college roommate used to make something like this but with grape jelly. I thought it was odd, but it tasted really good. This sounds even better. I'm stopping by from the That's Fresh Friday Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it sounded different at first with the cranberry sauce,and chili sauce but its very sweet and savory, thanks for your lovely comments, be sure to follow me on my website and facebook, and twitter! :)

    ReplyDelete