Click Below For A Printer Friendly Version of My Recipes! ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thirsty Thursday Dirty Martini ♥

Happy Thirsty Thursday! Here is a recipe for one of my favorite drinks..the Dirty Martini! enjoy!  ♥


Ingredients ♥


    3 Penna Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives, drained & patted dry
    1 ounces vermouth
    3 ounces vodka
    1 teaspoon olive brine or juice

Directions

Skewer olives. Coat chilled martini glass with vermouth. In a shaker, combine vodka, ice and olive brine (optional). Strain into a martini glass and present with Penna Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives.

Serve immediately.

Serves 1

Let me just make a shout out to my fave martini bar Jo's Jo's Martini Lounge in Wauwatosa! In my hometown state of good ol Wisconsin, they make the best blue cheese stuffed dirty martinis! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment