Click Below For A Printer Friendly Version of My Recipes! ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Homemade Italian Iced Coffee ♥

I love coffee, but for some reason, iced coffee has always been my favorite, here's my recipe with a traditional italian twist, (hint) its the espresso that makes it a richer italian version  enjoy! ♥

 

Ingredients ♥ 

                                1/2 cup  sugar ( I use Stevia)

                                1/3 cup strong espresso coffee

                       Lightly sweetened fat free whipped cream            

 Directions ♥

Shake a just-made espresso, ice, and sugar energetically until ice is almost completely melted--you'll know by the sound of the cubesPour into a glass. ( you can top it with a little fat free whipped cream if desired) Enjoy! ♥

 




No comments:

Post a Comment