Here is a perfect spring recipe, healthy and light for a great dinner, grilled pork chops and peaches..delicious! ♥
- 4 small pork chops
- Garlic fresh about one clove crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 3 large peaches, halved and seeded
- 1 medium to large red onion, cut into circle bunches
- extra virgin olive oil
- Season the pork chops with oil, garlic and salt and pepper. Grill the pork chops for 5 to 6 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in the middle. Grilling time will vary depending on heat of the grill and thickness of the chop.
- Halve the peaches and lay them flesh side down on the grill…ideally over indirect heat. Lay the red onion circles slices over indirect as well. Grill each for 6 to 8 minutes, flipping the red onions once.
- Serve Grilled Pork Chops, Peaches and Red Onions enjoy! ♥