Click Below For A Printer Friendly Version of My Recipes! ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

sugar free southern sweet tea ♥


I love sweet tea! when I visit my family down south  ♥   it's my favorite thing ever! Here is a sugar free but still yummy version great on your waistline!

Ingredients

1 pinch baking soda
2 cups boiling water
6 tea bags
3/4 cup Ideal® No Calorie Sweetener (or 16 packets)
6 cups cool water

Directions
  1. Sprinkle baking soda* into a 64 ounce heat-proof pitcher.
  2. Pour in boiling water; add tea bags, cover and steep for 20 minutes.
  3. Remove tea bags and discard; stir in Ideal® until dissolved.
  4. Pour in cool water and refrigerate until cold.
  5. Serve room temperature over ice in a mason jar  with wedge of lemon.
Tip: Substitute regular tea bags for caffeine free or your favorite flavor.
*Baking soda make the tea clear instead of cloudy.
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment