- 1 head Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Generous pinches of Sea Salt & Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. (350 degrees will work fine, too.)
- Cut the top of the garlic so as to remove the tip and slice open the top of each cloves. This makes it easier to extract them after they’re cooked. If there are smaller cloves on the side, be sure to slice those open as well. Peel away any loose skin, but leave enough to hold the cloves together.
- Place the head, cut side up, on an 8″ square of aluminum foil. Drizzle the olive oil over it, getting being sure to get plenty of oil into the open cloves. Rub the oil around to coat the garlic evenly. Sprinkle the salt and pepper on top.
- Fold up the foil and give it a twist at the top to keep it closed.
- Bake directly on an oven rack or on a baking sheet for 30-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes,then use in your fave pasta dishes, or hummus, or anything that requires fresh garlic. enjoy! ♥