supercute gift giving idea! :)
- 2 bags white and dark chocolate melting pieces ( I get these from Michaels crafts store)
- 27 (8-inch long) pretzel rods
- 1 package green and red chocolate pieces (for drizzle topping)
- Place chocolate in microwave-safe measuring cup or mug. Heat, covered with waxed paper in microwave on High 1 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, or stir on low in a pot stirring occasionally until smooth.Careful not to burn!
- Meanwhile, place each topping choice on separate sheet of waxed paper or on individual plates.
- Holding 1 pretzel rod at a time, dip in melted white and dark chocolate, dip half of rod with chocolate. Allow excess chocolate to drip off pretzel back into cup. let dry, then melt red and green chocolate and drizzle to decorate as desired. not dark and white chocolate must be completley dry before decorating with drizzles of red and green.or be creative alternate with dark and white drizzles then add candy pieces in red and green :)
- lay pretzels on cooling rack comletley dry. Store pretzels in tightly sealed container, with waxed paper between layers, at room temperature up to 1 week. Give as gifts wrap in treat bags and enjoy!