Click Below For A Printer Friendly Version of My Recipes! ♥

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, August 3, 2012

healthy sugar free snow cones! ♥

Okay so in honor of the state fair this week in my area, I was thinking there has to be a healthier alternative to state fair foods.. here's a great idea I thought of for sugar free snow cones..healthy using fruits and vegetables! They  taste yummy  and are so much more healthier for you.... enjoy!




Step 1) I found snow cone cups. you can get these at your local Target or Walmart store.

Step 2) Juice fruits and or vegetables!  I chose

1 beet and 1 strawberry for red 
1 orange for a yellowish color
1 yam plus 1 carrot for orange.
1 celery stalk and 1 green apple for green.

Step 3) Put juices in a small squeeze bottle (I buy these by the kitchen gadgets or the cake decorating supplies)

Step 4) Shave the ice! I put a few handfuls of ice into a good blender, and it literally came out like snow!

assemble them into your snowcone cups and enjoy! So, what do you think? supercute and healthy right? 

2 comments: